Founded in 1994, TopTex is a family-run business that has evolved significantly over the years, guided by the entrepreneurial passion of its founder, Laurent Marti.
The group has developed and enhanced its promotional and customisable Textile & Accessories range for professionals in Europe. Now a market leader in France and the Benelux countries, the group distributes more than 40 brands, including the most important on the market (B&C, Fruit of the Loom, Gildan, etc.) and owns its own brands with the development of KARIBAN BRANDS: Kariban, WK. Designed to Work, Kariban Premium, Proact, Ki-mood and K-up.
Your professional partner!
2021 turnover: €182 M
A european structure
TopTex has more than 25 years of history behind it!
A history that began in the south of France and now endures and flourishes across Europe. We boast no fewer than 30 salespeople and six offices in France, Belgium, Italy, Portugal and Spain, which allow us to support a wide range of different customers. Every office has its own showroom, a place of welcome and to display the extent of the KARIBAN BRANDS’ offering (Kariban, WK. Designed to Work, Kariban Premium, Proact, Ki-mood and K-up).
TopTex in Europe also boasts more than 58,000 m² of storage, capable of satisfying a constantly growing demand.
- Purchase of IPC Distribution, a textile distribution company in Toulouse (31), later renamed TopTex
- Creation of a TopTex subsidiary in Bordeaux (Gironde)
- Creation of a TopTex subsidiary in Strasbourg (67) and Nantes (44)
- Kariban brand established
- Reorganisation of the distribution network and logistics centralised in Toulouse (31)
- Purchase of the textile distribution company Action Tee in Belgium, later renamed TopTex Benelux
- New logistics infrastructure in France with a 10,000 m² warehouse near Toulouse
- Kariban Sport brand established
- Integration of the team sports brand, PROACT®
- New 7,000m² logistical infrastructure in Heppignies in Belgium
- Creation of TopTex subsidiaries in Florence, Italy, and Coimbra, Portugal
- Kimood brand dedicated to bags and accessories established.
- Kariban Vintage collection established
- Proact becomes the Group’s “Team Wear” brand
- K-UP accessories and headwear brand established
- Construction of a new semi-automated warehouse near Toulouse with a total storage area of 32,000 m²
- Construction of a new semi-automated warehouse and new offices in Houdeng, Belgium, with a total storage area of 21,000 m²
- Brands KARIBAN, PROACT, K-UP and KIMOOD merge to form the KARIBAN BRANDS group
- Takeover of textile distribution companies CAMIMPRESS and LINITEX in Spain, renamed Distribuidora Textil Top-Tex Spain
- WK. Designed to Work “workwear“ brand established
- Kariban Premium, a premium quality clothing brand, established.
KARIBAN BRANDS & TopTex
KARIBAN BRANDS is part of the TopTex DNA. The two entities move forward together towards a single objective, offering customers a wider and wider range capable of meeting the needs of every industry. KARIBAN BRANDS is home to six brands, each one a specialist in its field:
- Kariban : corporate wear
- Kariban Premium : clothing for business and representation professions
- WK. Designed To Work : workwear
- PROACT® : sportswear
- K-up : headwear
- Kimood : luggage & accessories
The role of TopTex is to provide KARIBAN BRANDS with a reliable structure that helps it distribute 100% of the ranges of its exclusive brands.
Laurent Marti, President of the TopTex Group.
TopTex is first and foremost a wide range of promotional textiles.
More than 2,800 styles capable of meeting the needs of every professional.
For our styles, we have taken care to choose the very best products and to offer you a range of different options to help you create your projects.
With this in mind, we have a number of different focuses:
- Must-have corporate wear: t-shirts, polo shirts, sweat-shirts, fleece jackets and softshell.
- Workwear that meets the needs of workwear and hospitality professions.
- Sports gear, designed to provide comfort and performance.
- Linens: towels and loungewear.
- Accessories: caps, beanies and bags.
We are constantly striving to innovate to offer you on-trend, lifestyle and technical products and to respond to the needs of the world in which we live. Particularly in recent years, when we have worked hard to develop our CSR approach. We have chosen to welcome approved and certified eco-friendly product ranges (GOTS, OCS 100, OCS BLENDED, GRS, RCS 100, RCS BLENDED, OEKOTEX, EVE VEGAN), attesting to their high quality.
Our logistics, for your comfort
Because our key mission is to provide you access to the largest stock of products in as short a time as possible, we have placed logistics at the core of our strategy.
As it stands, in Europe we can count on more than 58,000 m² of storage area. The location of our warehouses allows us to cover the north and south of Europe easily.
We use two semi-automated high-performance logistic platforms, one in France since 2017 (37,500 m²) and one in Belgium since 2018 (21,000m²).
They provide optimum product availability and allow us to fulfil your orders as quickly as possible. You will receive your orders only 1 to 2 working days after they leave our warehouses.
Our mission is to track and ensure the availability of the 2,800 styles in the TopTex catalogue in our warehouses.
Our team is there to listen
Given that we operate in the B2B market, our business policy is based on consulting and close relationships. In this respect, we undertake to meet all your expectations as quickly as possible, offering you a customised service and guiding you as far as possible in your purchase process. Our sales teams are at your disposal, with your satisfaction their top priority. More specifically, our sales advisers are textile professionals, real partners to help you with your projects. Located across Europe, they are there to provide you with advice to help you choose products and with textile marking.
Our promise and business ethics mean that we neither offer branding services nor sell directly to end customers. We respect and value the work of all the professionals who work alongside us at every level.
Our customers are professionals who buy blank products from us (textiles, luggage and accessories) before transforming them and selling them to the end customers.Our customers:
- Textile marking professionals
- Textile retailers
Our customers’ customers:
- Heads of service businesses
- Craftspeople, etc.
Our customers’ customers are also part of our core strategy. The end goal of everything we do – from choosing the brands and products, through consulting, to delivering the orders to our customers – is to best satisfy all the players in the value chain and meet all their demands.
What they say about us
It’s always nice to read and hear about what people inside the profession say about us, to appear in publications recognised in the textile world and to see what our customers have created. That’s why we’ve decided to share some of these reports.
Check out BFMTV.COM!
About us ? Thanks to them you can find out everything by reading this article.
Thank you BFMTV.